Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Process for obtaining a Visa via embassy
Steps for obtaining a Visa via embassy
First, you must ensure your qualification for a Visa by carefully reading the conditions necessary and verifying that you meet all of the requirements prior to applying. If eligible, the steps are as follows:
- Click on the “Apply for Visa” link on the homepage and proceed to fill out the eligibility page. Click next to view the Visa types available in the following page and their respective conditions. Select the Visa type (via embassy) then click on “Apply now”. In the following page, select an appropriate Embassy to process your application, acknowledging that you must be present or a resident in the same country of the selected Kingdom of Bahrain embassy.
- Fill the online application form and complete the steps that follow.
- Proceed to attach the required documents and press submit. Please take note of the Application Reference Number supplied.
- The application will then be processed, and once approved you will receive a notification email.
- Attend to the selected embassy and pay the required fees.
In the case that your application was not approved, you will receive a notification email either to contact the selected Embassy or NPRA