A registered user of the Bahrain eVisa system is an organisation that
qualifies to sponsor other people for Bahrain visas.
Sponsors must be companies with a Commercial Registration certificate in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Registered users have the ability to apply for certain types of visa
by logging in and entering the details of individuals that require sponsorship to enter Bahrain.
The types of visa a sponsor can apply for depend on the nature of the sponsor's business.
The advantages of a sponsor being a registered user include:
- One-time registration
- Usernames and passwords for up to 5 users to have secure access to the eVisa site
- Reduced or no documentation for visa applications
- Applications can be made from any internet-enabled terminal
- Dedicated operations centre to process applications and answer phone, fax or email enquiries
- On-line secure payment by credit or debit card using 128-bit encryption
In order to become a registered user, you must submit an on-line
application to NPRA, and provide supporting documentation, including
CPR numbers for those staff that will use the system. Once your application has been
checked and approved, you will be given a User ID and Password to enable you to use
this system as a sponsor.
To apply for registration as a sponsor, press